Forgot my Airtel smart card number

Reaction score
Sir please help me how to recover my smart card number of Airtel Digital Tv.

Last edited:
Have you lost smart card or customer id of adtv 🤔

BTW welcome to dream dth family :welcome:
Actually I got a message that will include a number (Id) which should be used for recharge of the dth.but unfortunately I have deleted that message.
So is there any alternative to this? Also the messages are not synced.so what should I do now?

Actually I got a message that will include a number (Id) which should be used for recharge of the dth.but unfortunately I have deleted that message.
So is there any alternative to this? Also the messages are not synced.so what should I do now?
Call Airtel cc & tell them your VC card number. They will give you the customer ID.

Don't worry customer Id will appear on menu of your stb. If not appear then call cc or Contact @Arsh bro(dth dealer) with your VC number they will help you.

Viewing card number bro.
Sorry.what is mean by vc number
if you have Registered mobile number (Rmn) then send message as INFO to 54325 you will receive complete details or Give missed call 8130081300.

From Airtel mobile messages are not chargeable, other operators will charge ₹3.
You won't send messages from Jio as its restricted.

Last edited:
Send me view card no
hi, i also have the same problem. i have only airtel dth smart card number but not having the customer id nor registered mobile number. Can you help me to get my customer id please??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock