• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Fortnite (Android version)

sumitroy

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Reaction score

Raviteja

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Fortnite for Android will release along with Note 9 or after it and for first 30 days it will be exclusive to Note 9 only.

sumitroy

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Reaction score
Epic Games announced today that it will not distribute its massively popular game Fortnite on Android through Google’s Play Store marketplace. Instead, the company plans to directly distribute the software to players through the official Fortnite website, where Android users can download a Fortnite Installer program to install the game on compatible devices.
Fortnite for Android will ditch Google Play Store for Epic’s website

sumitroy

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Reaction score
This is Fortnite Mobile on Android gameplay on the OnePlus 6. The game is running at Epic (highest) graphics setting at 30fps (highest, capped.) The game is exclusive to the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 but we enabled access to test it on the OnePlus 6.

sumitroy

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Reaction score

Aksgr

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Is it available on Samsung Galaxy s6 infinity

Aksgr

Dream Shine
Reaction score
I had it on my PC but when it asked for update it said update your grafics card. I had recently updated it then I sent error record to epic games they responded me to activate my device I got fed up so searching weather any other platform is available

Dipjyoti Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
I had it on my PC but when it asked for update it said update your grafics card. I had recently updated it then I sent error record to epic games they responded me to activate my device I got fed up so searching weather any other platform is available
PS4, Xbox One and Switch.

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock