Breaking Fraud owners now showing attitude

Praveenbraj

Reaction score
9818908688, this no. is of Vivek Prakash, director of independent TV. I called him and He talks with wrong attitude and he has no concern abt customers. He talks carelessly abt services. Guys , call him and teach him a lesson. When I asked about the proof of payment to OVT and Antrix, he has least knowledge about it. When I asked about Zee and colors channels, he said that , u have no option but to wait upto 31st July. He was very adamant in replying. Guys I m saying Independent TV is never going to restart. They don't source of income to run the company. OVT being a Chinese firm is not ready to provide software without dues cleared.

No wait trai said independenttv using rbtv license earlier but 16 june they purchase their license so hope back soon and wait till 2nd july. Deadend point

No wait trai said independenttv using rbtv license earlier but 16 june they purchase their license so hope back soon and wait till 2nd july. Deadend point
Now they have lost many customers, who will believe them again.
And there are no investors for the company

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock