Good News Free Airtel HD Multi Connection

Reaction score
Yesterday I received an sms from Airtel offering a free connection for your 2nd TV. I booked the same and second connection was installed within 2 hours free of charge providing one HVEC set top box, dual port LNB in replacement of single LNB and 3 months free second TV subscription.
I had recently joined Airtel DTH from TATA Sky under broadband 999 offer(new connection for Rs 999/- for existing broadband customers) and activated Infinity HD plan. But unable to see 22 HD channels in secondary connection due to some crappy policy under free preview offer (though was told that would be able to see all channels as on primary box).

Last edited:
Airtel is adding more and more customers. Is it Jio effect?

Bro why Airtel is giving Dual LNB in new connection,are they covering two satellites one is SES 7 at 108.2 degree east,which is the second satellite

Bro why Airtel is giving Dual LNB in new connection,are they covering two satellites one is SES 7 at 108.2 degree east,which is the second satellite
I think he meant 'Dual Port LNB'.

I think Dual LNB Means Two Output ports(1for main,other for child connection)...

Yesterday I received an sms from Airtel offering a free connection for your 2nd TV. I booked the same and second connection was installed within 2 hours free of charge providing one HVEC set top box, dual port LNB in replacement of single LNB and 3 months free second TV subscription.
I had recently joined Airtel DTH from TATA Sky under broadband 999 offer(new connection for Rs 999/- for existing broadband customers) and activated Infinity HD plan. But unable to see 22 HD channels in secondary connection due to some crappy policy under free preview offer (though was told that would be able to see all channels as on primary box).
Congrats bro.

Wat is ur plan on the primary connection and the plan for secondary connection?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock