FREE CHANNEL

Sai Eswar

Reaction score
NTV Telugu is free channel in all dth but sundirect Epg shows free channel but it is not Coming

There is a secondary pack of 9 FTA channels called 'NCF 2' including NTV News. You can subscribe it. But before that call the customer care and ask to activate it-There may be provision for that without any subscription.
GA3W7Hq.jpg

ybfTQu2.jpg

Note that Bhoisakhi TV which is shown in the app is no more available in Sun Direct.

Last edited:
There is a secondary pack of 9 FTA channels called 'NCF 2' including NTV News. You can subscribe it. But before that call the customer care and ask to activate it-There may be provision for that without any subscription.
GA3W7Hq.jpg

ybfTQu2.jpg
GA3W7Hq.jpg

ybfTQu2.jpg
But it is free channel Y we have to pay

GA3W7Hq.jpg

ybfTQu2.jpg
Boisakhi TV not available on Sun Direct. You are posting old images. You are a senior member. Don't spread false news. Now DDF has reached a height. No false news will be tolerated I hope. Sorry if I was too harsh. It is for the credibility of ddf.

Boisakhi TV not available on Sun Direct. You are posting old images. You are a senior member. Don't spread false news. Now DDF has reached a height. No false news will be tolerated I hope. Sorry if I was too harsh. It is for the credibility of ddf.
Bro boisakhi tv name as been not removed in the app so it is not his mistake bro

You could've checked SUN DIRECT App before making such a rude comment. Boisakhi TV is still there in App though channel is removed, typical SUN Direct things.

Can you post the new image...?
The screenshot I posted was taken instantly when I saw this thread. You can check still 'Boishakhi TV' is there in the app. Simply you decided it as old. My aim is to introduce the thread starter about the 'NCF 2' pack where some FTA channels(including NTV channel which he needed) available. Many people don't know about it. I agree that I didn't noticed* 'Boisakhi TV' present in the list but I think it isn't needed to say here.
*As from south I am unfamiliar with North Indian (non hindi) channels from minor networks. So I couldn't notice 'Boisakhi'-Just human error :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock