Frequent 301 error on every channels -- even on good weather condition

dthwallah

Reaction score
Hello,

I am using Dish+ SD STB. Now, I am facing frequent 301 error on it where weather condition is absolute good. Even I checked all TPs SS and SQ but everywhere, it was showing zero. Then, I have to power off my STB then all channels come back automatically as it is. I have even checked SS and SQ at good condition and it is more than 75% then. I can't understand that is it the problem my STB or LNB? Please help. If anyone is facing the same error, please let me know

I had the same problem. I was using RG7 cable and my maid used to move box here and there during dusting... As a result, the RG7 cable connector port on teh dish TV HD box got loosened (the inner one).

Initially the symptoms were the same as described by the OP but the situation started worsenning last couple of weeks.

I was able to solve the issue after changing the emale connector in the DishTV HD box.
Do not do this if your box is within warranty. Ask a technician to do it.

Make there are no joints in the cable, the cable is not shorting... your lnb and dish are affixed firmly.

I have aligned my LNB by Dish Tv technician but still problem persists. I have even checked here and there, if there is any loose connection or any but me and technician didn't find anything. If you guys, have any suggestion pls post here

If you remove the cable from the connector in the box and then connect again, does the signal appear briefly? if that is the case please reply and I might have a solution.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock