Friendly Reminder to deactivate SSS offer-Hollywood SD for ₹4(19/6/16)

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Those who wanted to deactivate their SSS offer (Hollywood SD @₹4 for 1st month from 19/6/16) can now do the same as the lockin period of 30 days is now over or they can continue for just ₹40/month.

Friendly Reminder to deactivate SSS offer

I think we can only remove this tomorrow. Got this message when I tried to remove.
3d650be76ab34e0f32777314d79967ba.jpg

RE: Friendly Reminder to deactivate SSS offer

Optimus_Prime said:
Those who wanted to deactivate their SSS offer (Hollywood SD @₹4 for 1st month from 19/6/16) can now do the same as the lockin period of 30 days is now over or they can continue for just ₹40/month.

Thanks for the reminder bro but it is valid till today. we can deactivate it from tomorrow. I tried but got the reply that lockin period is valid till today.

rtz2042 said:
Thanks for the reminder bro but it is valid till today. we can deactivate it from tomorrow. I tried but got the reply that lockin period is valid till today.

if you count 30 days from 19th june , then 18 july would be the 30th day. and today is 19th july. Thats why I've posted the thread.

Optimus_Prime said:
if you count 30 days from 19th june , then 18 july would be the 30th day. and today is 19th july. Thats why I've posted the thread.

Yes bro, I agree with you. But didn't understood how Airtel calculates it?

Optimus_Prime said:
They are not calculating 30 days, instead they are calculating 1 month i.e. till same day next month. Posting thread is not an issue, it's a nice reminder for everyone even if we need to do it tomorrow.

ilikered said:
They are not calculating 30 days, instead they are calculating 1 month i.e. till same day next month. Posting thread is not an issue, it's a nice reminder for everyone even if we need to do it tomorrow.

but at website , disclaimer /conditon says:
All Per month (pm or / month) rentals corresponds to 30 days charging.

Optimus_Prime said:
but at website , disclaimer /conditon says:
All Per month (pm or / month) rentals corresponds to 30 days charging.
Yeah, whatever!!

it's calculated for 30 days.if its ending on 18th July 11:59 pm.They ll deduct amount on 20th July around 12 am on DBR basis I.e Rs 1.33/day..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock