Discussion From 1st Feb avoid pay channels and start increasing the TRP of FTA channels #avoid pay channels soap

news channels are free, its good to aovid all pay channels, then they will come to free automatically.
Or else best way is check the channel guide regularly & then activate channel at the time when it's showing program of your interest. Movie & sports channels can be watched in this way & we can save money & broadcasters will loose viewer base.

we can watch our favurite programe in youtube and other websites, for us 10 or 30 rs is very simple but we should not allow them to make us addicted to Programes or tv channels, since they earn crores and crores thru advertisements. than why should we pay separately. its not healthy for future. Try to live self-sufficient life. we all no noting is useful in Telivision programes all are fake and useless things they show, we watch just to relax ourself.

we can watch our favurite programe in youtube and other websites, for us 10 or 30 rs is very simple but we should not allow them to make us addicted to Programes or tv channels, since they earn crores and crores thru advertisements. than why should we pay separately. its not healthy for future. Try to live self-sufficient life. we all no noting is useful in Telivision programes all are fake and useless things they show, we watch just to relax ourself.
Completely agree.. now I feel this change is good & this is definitely going to help consumers in long run. We will come to know what is really required & what is just a waste of time & money.

I have plan and trying the same in my plan, i am trying to install a 8 ft dish and get free channels and share the same dish to my neighbors , by this way i can advice peoples to use only free channels and not to pay. there are 44 free chanells in tamil along (since i am from chennai) but looking for support and advice on first installation of dish and other equipments . dish cost 6000, if make myslef would cost 3K, setup box 800Rs, i hope i can sucess it by 6K investment to view channels, and encourage my known peoples in same way. but all i need support from existing dish users....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock