FTA - 2ft DTH Antenna with MPEG2 Receiver

Mani_Ragh

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I have Airtel 2Ft. DTH Antenna along with LNB and MPEG2 Receiver. May i know using this, can i access any FTA channels in India especially South Tamil Nadu?

yes. you can re-align the Dish towards 93.5e GSat-15 and tune the DD Freedish channels. There are around 100 channels available as FTA in MPEG-2 format, of which 90% are hindi language channels. No south language channels except the Dooradarshan regional channels.
Please note that DD Freedish will change over to MPEG-4 format (they have been telling that for long, don't know when it will happen)

I dont think DD free dish can provide any useful channels especially for Tamil and Malayalam speaking people. Can we get Laosat or Dialog TV channels from Coimbatore? please advise.

Last edited:
There is no stable/always-free FTA channels from any DTH providers. So... Dialog TV may not help you even aftre spending time to track it.

Dialog tv yes but laosat No, may be 8ft offset dish will help to get laosat.

If yu have couple of spare ku dishes, You can try to make their focal point converge and place a C band LNB. It may become a 4ft dish. Just a rough idea if you have time! Then you can get INSAT 4A in C band and a lot of channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock