FTA not able to view

sangpo

Reaction score
I am from Bhutan. until recently I am enjoying free to Air tv channels using FTA set top box. Now i cannot view any channels. may i Know what is reason. Or Do i need to reset the set up box. Please help me as to how to do setting?
Thank you

I am from Bhutan. until recently I am enjoying free to Air tv channels using FTA set top box. Now i cannot view any channels. may i Know what is reason. Or Do i need to reset the set up box. Please help me as to how to do setting?
Thank you
which satellite bro.
93.5E DD Free dish all channels are running ok

Last edited:
which satellite bro.
93.5E DD Free dish all channels are running ok
I used gsat8. I heard to view free to channel, we need to pay rs, 130 plus gst. If we pay this amount to dth operator then we get 100 channels free to air. But I'm not sure. Thank u

I used gsat8. I heard to view free to channel, we need to pay rs, 130 plus gst. If we pay this amount to dth operator then we get 100 channels free to air. But I'm not sure. Thank u

bro, you are mis-informed. If you are using an FTA receiver, whatever channels which you were earlier viewing as FTA, are still available as FTA, both in C band and Ku band. You dont need to pay any subscription for that.

GSAT-8 located at 55e posiiton has only 4-5 FTA channels, mainly the educational channels from state govts of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, mostly in Telugu language. Those channels are available FTA now also.

You can also watch the FTA channels available in Ku band from 93.5e GSAT-15, 97.3e GSAT-9, 74e GSAT-7&18.

(If you were using an STB supplied from a DTH service, then only the minimum monthly subscription of Rs.130 comes into picture)

Thank you so much for your valuable clarification. It is good news for me that fta is can be availed as usual thanks to India. I have c and ku band dish antenna, but only one free to air stb. In this case which do u suggest to use. I like to have some movie channel like risti,mtv,dd news, dd national, and Al Jazeera and other movie channels.
Thank u once again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock