Funny problem with my tata sky reception

• Thread starter Joemen
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,236

Joemen

Reaction score
I am facing a weird problem. Almost everyday in the evening, my channels on gsat go off and come back on after about 8 or 9 hours. Channels on insat have no problems. Since this happens only in the evening it is difficult for a technician to check the dish and lnb in the night. Have tried changing my stb setting etc but to no use. Could this be a problem with the dish alignment or lnb ? Will some kind member please help me. Whenever this happens, channel 2032 (gsat) is blank and happens irrespective of the weather.

Last edited by a moderator:
change your lnb,i used to have same problem exactly..few channels during night goes away and back by morning..

change your lnb,i used to have same problem exactly..few channels during night goes away and back by morning..
Thank you Bhaskar 9090 for your quick response. I will get the LNB changed and let this forum know if it works.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock