Discussion Future of 4K in India

• Thread starter Zakhan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 19,355
May be they should just merge every version to one channel in 4K quality. And provide downscaled quality for HD. There is no sense for having different version of a channels in sports genre when Price is same for SD and HD.

I have a doubt. I'm planning to get a 55 inch tv, it's available only in 4k in every brand. Does it make sense as we don't have mainstream television content on 4k ( DTH mainly)?

I have a doubt. I'm planning to get a 55 inch tv, it's available only in 4k in every brand. Does it make sense as we don't have mainstream television content on 4k ( DTH mainly)?

Yes you are right but 4K HDR has a significant improvement in quality on the picture at least for my Sony brand which made me go for it.With prices down now you can consider going for a 4K HDR.With regards to 4K channels the future looks bleak as of now as there are no takers for HD also due to price.

Yes you are right but 4K HDR has a significant improvement in quality on the picture at least for my Sony brand which made me go for it.With prices down now you can consider going for a 4K HDR.With regards to 4K channels the future looks bleak as of now as there are no takers for HD also due to price.
I read somewhere that 4k TVs upscale hd content to 4k on live. Is it true?

mdeo4My.jpg

mdeo4My.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock