Good News G-Next Media’s PTC Network to launch 3 new Punjabi channels

May be Sports and religious activities shown on PTC News will be moved to these 2 channels making PTC News all and all news channel.
Let’s see

Y
May be Sports and religious activities shown on PTC News will be moved to these 2 channels making PTC News all and all news channel.
Let’s see
Yes, they will shift gurbani telecast from PTC punjabi and PTC News to PTC Simran

Y
Yes, they will shift gurbani telecast from PTC punjabi and PTC News to PTC Simran
PTC Punjabi will still telecast from Darbar Sahib,Amritsar. May be these new channels will telecast other religious activities.
Currently PTC Punjabi & PTC News both telecast live Gurbani from Darbar Sahib

Hi to everyone,After been a silent reader from quite a long time time;today,i've officially become a part of DDF family.

Coming to the main topic,
i believe that it would be far better,if they revamp PTC Punjabi into a 24*7 Punjabi GEC;PTC Punjabi gold as a full-fledged movies channel;PTC music and Chakde-Music only channels with either of them being FTA ;Telecast Gurbani on PTC Simran.

“PTC MUSIC is soon going to be launched. PTC also has dedicated channels in USA, UK and Canada. So, we are providing the biggest platform for Punjabi artists worldwide. A talented artist need not look further as we also do live shows and produce lot of music content. All this will further strengthen the Punjabi music industry.”

Punjabi music has a lot of passion and that can never go away- Rabindra Narayan

Hi to everyone,After been a silent reader from quite a long time time;today,i've officially become a part of DDF family.

Coming to the main topic,
i believe that it would be far better,if they revamp PTC Punjabi into a 24*7 Punjabi GEC;PTC Punjabi gold as a full-fledged movies channel;PTC music and Chakde-Music only channels with either of them being FTA ;Telecast Gurbani on PTC Simran.
First of all,Welcome to DDF.
Now abt ur thought of converting Ptc Punjabi into GEC and PTC Punjabi into Movies channel.
I don’t think they got enough Programs and Movies Bouquet to fill all the slots throughout the day.
For Gurbani it would be awesome to telecast Darbar Sahib live throughout the day on PTC Gurbani

First of all,Welcome to DDF.
Now abt ur thought of converting Ptc Punjabi into GEC and PTC Punjabi into Movies channel.
I don’t think they got enough Programs and Movies Bouquet to fill all the slots throughout the day
For Gurbani it would be awesome to telecast Darbar Sahib live throughout the day on PTC Gurbani
Thanks dear,
Ya,they have to produce fresh daily soaps which might take some time but,until then,they can buy content from Shemaroo ,which has a huge librabry of comedy shows,as well as,films.

Last edited:
MUMBAI: G-Next Media, the holding company of PTC Network, is planning to launch three more channels to expand its audience base and generate additional revenue.

The company has already publicised the names of two channels PTC Simran and PTC Music. Currently, it owns and operates three channels namely PTC Punjabi, PTC News and PTC Chak De in entertainment, news and music genres respectively.

G-Next Media’s PTC Network to launch three new channels – TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

It should launch HD channels to take on the onslaught from ITV Network.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock