Game of Thrones

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 230
  • Views: Views 33,653
Yesterday I watched the latest episode which was telecasted on Tuesday. Now I have a few questions:

1. Was it last episode of this season?

2. Why suddenly Uncle Benjen appeared from nowhere to save Jon Snow? Where was he and how did he know that Jon Snow was there?

3. What's the motive behind giving vision to Bran? I can't understand. They wasted last season in showing so much about Bran and his vision. Now they are showing nothing about him. He has become quite useless and boring. Why did they bring this vision thing to the show? What's the use behind this vision thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bran is more powerful then u think.
Just wait for the last season in 2018.

It is a fictional world with entirely different kingdoms, not set in Earth.. so hard to explain. Suggest you to watch season 1 & 2 completely to understand the characters, different kingdoms, culture. Recap videos exist (YouTube) for each season, watch them for Season 3,4,5. Again Watch Season 6 & 7 in full.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock