Gemini hd channel not realy in 5.1 dolby audio in any movie..

@ilikered You said that Sun channels do not give proper Dolby audio. But for a long time you and some other member were discussing the audio problems with Star Maa HD in one thread called 'Maa HD Added Now'. So once or twice Star channels have also had this problem. :tup:

@ilikered You said that Sun channels do not give proper Dolby audio. But for a long time you and some other member were discussing the audio problems with Star Maa HD in one thread called 'Maa HD Added Now'. So once or twice Star channels have also had this problem. :tup:
Yeah, Me and Harish had to work hard to get that issue with Star Maa HD resolved. But they learnt from their mistakes and Star Maa Movies HD did not have any issues right from the start. Issue with Sun network is, they don't understand the meaning of a HD channel. Pathetic!!

u send the request to sun brodcoster to arrange the Dolby digital plus system in sun channels only Telugu .I already sent the mail our sunnetwork custmoercare for this issue of Audio 7.1 Dolby surround sound..to really in all HD channels..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock