General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,778,912
Hi Tushshar,

I hope you are doing well.

Lately i have been feeling unwell as mentioned in this thread, hence undergoing health check ups and unavailable mostly on DDF and anywhere else i used to be available.

All it started few days back and i have to take some rest to reduce these to get back to normal.

I even have been with physical hardwork pressure for which some bones are paining. Taking medicines, physiotherapy for it.

Whole day i was undergoing various check ups at hospital today.

Sorry for not replying to most of the messsges and Private messages i received/tagged into.

Thanks to members for showing huge support towards DDF growth even during my absense and generating links themselves, helping each other to get various products. Appriciate it highly.

Bapun
OMG!! I was not aware about it:damn: I am getting very less time these days to browse our forum due to hard pressure of my studies hence missing some regular posts and updates:sad:

Please Take Care Bro and Take Proper Rest:sad: and You Will Be Fine Very Soon Because All Of Our Prayers and Best Wishes are always with you bro:kiss::kiss:

Hi Tushshar,

I hope you are doing well.

Lately i have been feeling unwell as mentioned in this thread, hence undergoing health check ups and unavailable mostly on DDF and anywhere else i used to be available.

All it started few days back and i have to take some rest to reduce these to get back to normal.

I even have been with physical hardwork pressure for which some bones are paining. Taking medicines, physiotherapy for it.

Whole day i was undergoing various check ups at hospital today.

Sorry for not replying to most of the messsges and Private messages i received/tagged into.

Thanks to members for showing huge support towards DDF growth even during my absense and generating links themselves, helping each other to get various products. Appriciate it highly.

Bapun

So sad :(:(

Get well soon bro our all prayers with u take care :):)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock