General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,776,659
@ABCDEFGH bhai you are visible now
Yes, changed it on Friday.:em:
Sometimes I don't come online everyday, so I am not able to reply to members that day itself. Now members will know that it was because I was not online. :)

Good evening everyone. Finally a part of DDF family. I was following this thread from 6-7 years but never registered due to laziness.
This forum is really the best. It gives all updates very quickly. I Know some of the members of this forum like Gobinaath sir, iphifi sir, Arsh sir, Bapun sir, Shawl sir, TJ DJ sir, airteldth user sir, Sagar sir, vadirocks sir, OP sir, etc. I really thank the members of the forum from the bottom of my heart for their posts.
Thank you

Last edited:
Good evening everyone. Finally a part of DDF family. I was following this thread from 6-7 years but never registered due to laziness.
This forum is really the best. It gives all updates very quickly. I Know some of the members of this forum like Gobinaath sir, iphfi sir, Arsh sir, Bapun sir, Shawl sir, TJ DJ sir, airteldthuser sir, etc. I really thank the members of the forum from the bottom of my heart for their posts.
Thank you
Bro don't call me sir we are friend here plz use bro, bhai, bhaiyya etc. 😊

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock