General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,426
  • Views: Views 1,773,391
Gud Afternoon bros ;)

Temporarily Stopped my business due to various reasons & searched jobs in various discipline

And got a gud offer from adtv as a trainer joining from next month Date not yet finalized though I didn't apply for this job but placed that's different story ;)

Just want to share with my bros :)

Thanks
Congrats bro:clap::tup:
All the best for ur future as a trainer of adtv

Gud Afternoon bros ;)

Temporarily Stopped my business due to various reasons & searched jobs in various discipline

And got a gud offer from adtv as a trainer joining from next month Date not yet finalized though I didn't apply for this job but placed that's different story ;)

Just want to share with my bros :)

Thanks
Came to this thread to ask why @Gobinaath bro is missing in action. And saw this great news. Joining ADTV!! Bro!! Swag! Congratulations. There's no proof needed regarding your expertise in ADTV, and in DTH & MSO overall. Wishing you all the best. This is indeed a milestone for our forum too. Cheers!

Came to this thread to ask why @Gobinaath bro is missing in action. And saw this great news. Joining ADTV!! Bro!! Swag! Congratulations. There's no proof needed regarding your expertise in ADTV, and in DTH & MSO overall. Wishing you all the best. This is indeed a milestone for our forum too. Cheers!

Thanks bro :)

Yep my main moto to change the adtv cc into a quality one hope i achieve that in my tenure though I have to start my business again in before 2020 so don't have enough time let's see but nothing is impossible ;);)👍👍👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock