General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,777,735
Telugu to hindi dubbed movie MCA ( Middle class Abbayi) is telecasted on Star Gold with same name:eek: can't they change atleast name, I don't think Abbayi is Hindi word
See bhai, Google translate what said about this word :blush:
AHOK9Ta.jpg

Guys,

Help required in Tally ERP 9,

anybody know Tally,

our company tally backup got virus attack with RPD Files

how to get all backup upto till date.

thanks in advance

Guys need some serious advice..

My Rs.10000 is stuck with Phonepe.. Today morning added Rs.10K to phonepe wallet from my friend's debit card. And that was successful.

When i try to withdraw the amount from wallet to account, it keeps on failing. Contacted CC and they are saying they need some further authentication of my account and after that only i can transfer the money from wallet to account and told me to wait till Aug 4th. Don't know what they meant as further authentication. Mine is a full KYC account based on Aadhaar. And i do these types of transactions regularly - adding money to wallet and withdrawing it to account. But this much huge amount for the first time..

Is there any other possible method to withdraw or transfer it to any other means or anything like that. That money is so urgent for me..

Guys need some serious advice..

My Rs.10000 is stuck with Phonepe.. Today morning added Rs.10K to phonepe wallet from my friend's debit card. And that was successful.

When i try to withdraw the amount from wallet to account, it keeps on failing. Contacted CC and they are saying they need some further authentication of my account and after that only i can transfer the money from wallet to account and told me to wait till Aug 4th. Don't know what they meant as further authentication. Mine is a full KYC account based on Aadhaar. And i do these types of transactions regularly - adding money to wallet and withdrawing it to account. But this much huge amount for the first time..

Is there any other possible method to withdraw or transfer it to any other means or anything like that. That money is so urgent for me..

Transfer using UPI mode

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock