General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,427
  • Views: Views 1,774,653
I am an atheist. I don't believe in superstition. You won't believe I got stalk by negative energy today. There is this lane in my area which is believed to be haunted. I ignore the elder's advice and take the path everyday anyway because it's a shortcut. I see weird things everyday like an Onmi park which is not actually there. Some other lane is also seen which actually doesn't exist. I thought these were just in my head. Today something weird happened. I ordered Dosa from Swiggy. Had it then went to have Kali Puja's prasad in the community temple of our lane. I forgot to buy toothpaste. So after visiting my house took the same lane. Here's the weird thing that happened. I took the same lane today. On going it was fine. On coming back there were weird lights coming to my face from some persons house. By the time I reach the house the light was gone and I found that the gate of the house was locked. I saw weird gates everywhere which didn't exist. That Onmi was also seen. By the time I reach the same place Onmi was park. It had disappeared. My body was cold as I didn't wear any winter clothes while going. By the time I walk (didn't run) to my friend's house my body was warm. Even my friend saw that invisible Onmi every time he visited.
Oh God!! Please Take Care Brother and Don't Ignore Elders advice. Honestly Earlier I also didn't believe in all these but after some negative energies and listening so many real life stories now I also believe in all this. I know no one will believe you but fact remains fact and truth remains truth. BTW Could You tell me which haunted place is it??(via PM)

Oh God!! Please Take Care Brother and Don't Ignore Elders advice. Honestly Earlier I also didn't believe in all these but after some negative energies and listening so many real life stories now I also believe in all this. I know no one will believe you but fact remains fact and truth remains truth. BTW Could You tell me which haunted place is it??(via PM)
No need to pm bro. I already said it's a lane by my house. I have been to many haunted places across the state. Never encountered anything until that day.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock