General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,407
  • Views: Views 1,765,056
Bro I remember @Gobinaath bro achieved 700 likes number. I had posted here about 600 likes but saw in next day he was crossed 700 likes
I find this screenshot in my phone:em:
It wasn't 700+ but 900+:skd::ouch::clap:
(SS taken on 26th Jan 2018)

Screenshot-2018-01-26-16-20-48-150.jpg

It was my personal best 488 & @Gobinaath bro made it highest by any DDFians:win:

So many useful & exclusive updates from many forum sections:tup:
You can also check by searching his profile, he shared many useful threads in feb month:wink:

You weren't in that month:tongue:
Yes i was not available that time :(:sad:

That's because movie is having too many animations and feels like kids movie
Apart from 3D experience, I didn't like the movie.
yep movie should be like "Iron man" but it was like "spider Man" 🤣🤣😂😂😎😎
Because i was not available due to personal reasons:blush::tongue::hello::lol::tup::hs:
indirect way -> personal reasons 🤣🤣😂😂😋😋😉😉👍👍
I find this screenshot in my phone:em:
It wasn't 700+ but 900+:skd::ouch::clap:
(SS taken on 26th Jan 2018)

Screenshot-2018-01-26-16-20-48-150.jpg

It was my personal best 488 & @Gobinaath bro made it highest by any DDFians:win:
1st of all thanks Sagar for the snap 😍😍😘😘🤩🤩 .. I forgot to take ss that time now saved in drive :blush::blush: ..
Wow:ouch:900+ Likes what was he posted that week:skd::undecided::clap:

Just had a quarrel with everyone whole week 🤣🤣😂😂😋😋😉😉
So many useful & exclusive updates from many forum sections:tup:
You can also check by searching his profile, he shared many useful threads in feb month:wink:

You weren't in that month:tongue:

thanks Sagar once again .. seriously I had tears in eyes while saw the above snap in evening I was speechless that time so only replied now .. The love u guys are given/giving on me felt I was blessed to have those .. really guys I never had this much love from anyone in my life except from my mom , would be .. thanks a lot for that Bros 😍😍😘😘🤩🤩

I can't Able to live without DDF and u Bros 😍😍😘😘🤩🤩

Yes i was not available that time :(:sad:

Thank God else u surpass me with 903+ likes 🤣🤣😂😂😁😁😀😀😉😉😋😋👍👍

Jokes apart , really I miss u those days bro .. thank God one of my role model came back 😍😍😘😘🤩🤩👍👍 .. really bro I learned from u how to take part in various subforum in DDF randomly and post b4 that I was only stick to sports & Adtv section .. after learned from urs only I achieved lot of milestone in ddf 🤩🤩😘😘😍😍

I never forget DDF and u guys for sure in my life .. I saw many ups and downs in DDF but ur love will be same on Everytime thanks guys .. we'll rock Bros 🤩🤩😘😘😍😍

Regards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock