General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,778,912
6 months left for Christmas.

olRRblm.png

Bro. The info provided on BSNL website is little confusing for me. :unsure:
Can someone please suggest me a BSNL(Punjab) prepaid recharge(plan) wherein I can get at least 1 GB 2g/3g data per day with unlimited voice calls with a validity for 1 month(or 28 day), or 3 months (or 84 days) etc just as we have in Jio.

Really Bhai...

Most of the kids available on our forum these days just spamming.

I don't know why Im feeling DreamFan, Neel, Girish and AJ B

This all looking same..

And Surprising when in 2000 Born Kids Sharing 90s Memories stories to Old Memories Thread 🤣😂🤣

There is no link between 90s and 20th century kid's 😂😅🤣😝

Really Bhai...

I don't know why Im feeling DreamFan, Neel, Girish and AJ B

This all looking same..

And Surprising when in 2000 Born Kids Sharing 90s Memories stories to Old Memories Thread 🤣😂🤣

There is no link between 90s and 20th century kid's 😂😅🤣😝
2000s kids did experience the late 90s stuff. @Bapun Raz bro. I am not a kid. Right?

2000s kids did experience the late 90s stuff. @Bapun Raz bro. I am not a kid. Right?
You told us how you don't remember what you did in your childhood because of a concussion so no you're definitely a kid. :tongue2: and you're a proud 2010's kid. That way even i watch The Twilight Zone from the 50s and 60s so am i from that era? No. I've told you before 80s and 90s kids are very particular and don't consider anyone born after 2000 to be one among them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock