General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,431
  • Views: Views 1,775,259
I respect ur view Anna

But I'm entirely opposite & disagree with above lines

Thambi, you have 12 hours to agree to my view or get banned. Lol.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Just kidding. You have the right to disagree. But why?? Do you think the skimpy outfits are the root cause for all the "crime against women" in the country.

I can actually write a page long essay for this but let me keep it short. Let me hit the nail on the head.

Instead of teaching your girl child about good touch, bad touch, what to wear, what not to wear, how to sit, how to stand, how to walk, blah, blah, blah!!!, Just teach your boy child how to respect woman, how to treat them, how to protect them. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!

Thambi, you have 12 hours to agree to my view or get banned. Lol.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Just kidding. You have the right to disagree. But why?? Do you think the skimpy outfits are the root cause for all the "crime against women" in the country.

I can actually write a page long essay for this but let me keep it short. Let me hit the nail on the head.

Instead of teaching your girl child about good touch, bad touch, what to wear, what not to wear, how to sit, how to stand, how to walk, blah, blah, blah!!!, Just teach your boy child how to respect woman, how to treat them, how to protect them. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!
I don't get the hypocrisy. Adult sites are banned to avoid crime against women. Meanwhile movie like Kabir Singh is allowed to be released which potrays crime against women as humour element. Our country is weird.

Instead of teaching your girl child about good touch, bad touch, what to wear, what not to wear, how to sit, how to stand, how to walk, blah, blah, blah!!!, Just teach your boy child how to respect woman, how to treat
Exactly but everything having limit wheather it's boy or girl it doesn't matter ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Example: Aadi(เฎ†เฎŸเฏˆ) film I hope you watch this movie ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

When i was a kid i hated Milo and just bought it because of the free toys they gave with it. During my college days i became a Milo Bhakt thanks to those Tetra Pak ones they sold near my college. Chilled Milo tastes damn good and i will buy this and drink it chilled. Excited ๐Ÿ˜‹

When i was a kid i hated Milo and just bought it because of the free toys they gave with it. During my college days i became a Milo Bhakt thanks to those Tetra Pak ones they sold near my college. Chilled Milo tastes damn good and i will buy this and drink it chilled. Excited ๐Ÿ˜‹
I bought it for cricket stumps. I still have those at my grandma's house.

Also my sister gave me two huge cups and pencil box with cricket game. Also pencil box with table chart scale. An encyclopedia.

Edit - She liked Milo. I hated it. I hated Moltova more I bought it for Scooby-Doo purse. I loved Cadbury Delight Strawberry and Mango flavour. But they discontinued it.

Last edited:
Also my sister gave me two cups and pencil box with cricket game. Also pencil box with table chart scale.
I remember this because my classmates in school were showing off with them. This was perhaps the best freebie we got with it. Even Maltova and Bourn Vita were something else back then. Now a day's kids just don't have all this to talk about. Imagine talking about Motu Patlu in class vs cartoons like Dexter's Lab or Powerpuff girls. Those were the days ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I remember this because my classmates in school were showing off with them. This was perhaps the best freebie we got with it. Even Maltova and Bourn Vita were something else back then. Now a day's kids just don't have all this to talk about. Imagine talking about Motu Patlu in class vs cartoons like Dexter's Lab or Powerpuff girls. Those were the days ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I can't related to Dexter or Powerpuff girls. But we talked about Pokemon, Beyblade and wrestling a lot. Also Farmville.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock