General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,778,684
My prize car from duplicate flipkar*😆💪

Rjq7YEg.jpg

rtG4kAo.jpg
Is that your real address from Flipkart account? It looks like a scam at big level....

From flipkart always they message, if any fake calls , plz avoid. We don't discuss any information by fone.
I recieve this from Paytm Mall. I stopped buying products from them. Now I longer receive such calls. They want to sell you stuff. They will ask you to pay ₹2500 - ₹3500 from your Paytm wallet. They will send you a duffel bad, fake avaitor glasses, fake reebok watch, jeans and t-shirt. Or they will send you nazar kawatch or dhan laxmi kawatch. Since no one buys these crap. They scam people to sell these products.

And see my reply at Last. I have 3 cars. Thereafter there is no call, and message.
You can report that number to the cops via email if there's such facility provided in your district. Here we can report fake news and such scams on there. They won't take any actions but still feel happy when i report such scammers.

You can report that number to the cops via email if there's such facility provided in your district. Here we can report fake news and such scams on there. They won't take any actions but still feel happy when i report such scammers.
Yes they have their ekart facility centre , I complaint them. Phone number also have. Tnx Bro 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock