General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,776,307
Hope the rain start soon, in Chennai 🙏🙏🙏

Chennai desparately needs rain. The city is facing one of the worst ever water crisis. Most parts of the city have the borewells dried out. New bores digged upto 300+ ft returns with 0 water. Fortunately I am outside the city in the suburbs so somewhat it's manageable here. But my maternal uncles who live in the city spending 3000-5000 per tanker of water. Many schools are running half day and mandates children to bring own water. Private companies asking employees to work from home. All because of water crisis. You trouble the nature and nature troubles you.

Chennai desparately needs rain. The city is facing one of the worst ever water crisis. Most parts of the city have the borewells dried out. New bores digged upto 300+ ft returns with 0 water. Fortunately I am outside the city in the suburbs so somewhat it's manageable here. But my maternal uncles who live in the city spending 3000-5000 per tanker of water. Many schools are running half day and mandates children to bring own water. Private companies asking employees to work from home. All because of water crisis. You trouble the nature and nature troubles you.
Hopefully good days will come again soon
After seeing this people should understand that it's not only govt duty but also there's to preserve nature for their own betterment

FB-IMG-15635980686005460.jpg

Hurry Up Buddies !

हम Whatsapp पर अक्सर DP बदलते रहते हैं और पुरानी DP को भूल जाते हैं।

पर Whatsapp आपकी सभी DP को save रखता है।

नीचे दिये गये link पर click कर के आप अपनी पहली DP देख सकते हैं-

https://goo.gl/vVrCZi

Hurry Up Buddies !

हम Whatsapp पर अक्सर DP बदलते रहते हैं और पुरानी DP को भूल जाते हैं।

पर Whatsapp आपकी सभी DP को save रखता है।

नीचे दिये गये link पर click कर के आप अपनी पहली DP देख सकते हैं-

https://goo.gl/vVrCZi
Wah! Kya DP hai bhai ek dum gazab :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock