General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,778,839
Yes ADTV along with Teleports Services like Travel Xp , Bhojpuri Cinema ,Fakt Marathi etc.

Bhai, since u r working with airtel dth tech department hence it is a small request that please pass on feedback to airtel broadcast engineering team regarding audio quality of all language feeds of Disney Junior, Marvel HQ and Zee Action being in poor state.

Kindly tell them to properly adjust audio peak settings for these channels which would resolve this issue. Have been trying to get across to them since long but it has not proved successful so ur help would be of great value to me

Bhai, since u r working with airtel dth tech department hence it is a small request that please pass on feedback to airtel broadcast engineering team regarding audio quality of all language feeds of Disney Junior, Marvel HQ and Zee Action being in poor state.

Kindly tell them to properly adjust audio peak settings for these channels which would resolve this issue. Have been trying to get across to them since long but it has not proved successful so ur help would be of great value to me
Also pls. advise the technical team to increase ADTV coverage for middle east region. There are many people here who are using Dishtv by force since earlier no any other option was available. Now ADTV reception is possible here but still some TP's have low signals. If this is improved, surely every one will switch to ADTV.

Kindly consider these user segments as well.

Also any idea for upgrade of SW for Cal comp stb?

Big recognition for Vande Bharat Express! The Integral Coach Factory (ICF) in Chennai in collaboration with the Department of Posts has recently released a commemorative stamp on Indian Railways’ Vande Bharat Express.

The stamp clearly shows 'My stamp'.
That means, it is not a commemorative stamp, but printed under 'My stamp' scheme by paying money to Postal department.

@somnath chakraborty, have you taken whole forum contract of posting articles from various sites or what? We have been high at moserations due to your such posts.

You are good at ADTV channel additions confirmation posts. Do that please. These articles are not of your nature. You end up making complications. From few months i have been personally tired of handling reports on your posts. All are articles, none are of your posts. So that says you are doing it VERY wrongly.

@somnath chakraborty, have you taken wholecforum contract of posting articles from various sites or what? We have been high at moserations due to your such posts.

You are good at ADTV channel additions confirmation posts. Do that please. These articles are not of your nature. You end up making complications. From few months i have been personally tired of handling reports on your posts. All are articles, none are of your posts. So that says you are doing it VERY wrongly.
ok bro sorry i only stck to sports section which is my favourite and adtv section tried not to post everywhere again sorry due to my posts moderation work increase

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock