General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

What is Bat update?
Read the below quoted text bro...

Very easy to identify Bat updates bro.In the middle of the screen a black box with black blackground and in the middle BAT Update is written.Visible for 1-2 seconds only.

Airtel sends the updates to the set top box via Bat updates such as channel removal/addition , TP change.Doesn't necessarily mean addition is going to happen.
Credit : Basil bro.

@Basil & @Saj 007 bro still didn't caught an glimpse of Bat Update, there's an old thread in our forum that has pics and is that bat updates & will it be visible on all channels and why still am not able to catch it on screen is there any special method to find it

Link for old thread pics of bat update by @kumarvishwas bro
Pics of "BAT updates" on ADTV STB !!

Last edited:
@Basil & @Saj 007 bro still didn't caught an glimpse of Bat Update, there's an old thread in our forum that has pics and is that bat updates & will it be visible on all channels and why still am not able to catch it on screen is there any special method to find it

Link for old thread pics of bat update by @kumarvishwas bro
Pics of "BAT updates" on ADTV STB !!

Bro one day when addition happens stay up till 1 or 2-3 or sometimes 4 AM and you will see be the BAT update.

Mostly they send it only when adding or removing and there is no specific time they have for addition or removal.They do it anytime between 12-6 AM as per their comfort.

And yes it can be seen on any channel ;)

Last edited:
Bro one day when addition happens stay up till 1 or 2-3 or sometimes 4 AM and you will see be the BAT update.

Mostly they send it only when adding or removing and there is no specific time they have for addition or removal.They do it anytime between 12-6 AM as per their comfort.

And yes it can be seen on any channel ;)

Bhai these days BAT window not visible like past just fraction of second it came & went off ;);)

While watching HD channels on ADTV, sometimes I can see pixelation, especially on Sony Rox HD, due to fast moving objects in songs. Is this normal or I should get better quality? I've checked TV settings and optimized them. STB is set to 1080p or 1080i, doesnt make a difference.

Infotainment Channels are excellent. Even with fast moving objects (animals in this case, though). But quality is up to the mark.

Is there a difference in HD quality across channels? My television is a Sony Bravia 32" LCD. Or do I need to tweak some settings? How much should the Sharpness level be kept at, in % ?

Last edited:
I am in karnataka.. How to get gemini HD in MAX HD pack
Bro you need to activate MaxAP HD topup to get gemini HD channel in Max hd top-up.
or need to activate Telugu HD combo ₹ 54 top-up or ₹1.8 dbr top-up.
Gemini HD alacarte top-up not available now.
Contact @iphifi bro he will help you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock