General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

For suspended a/c Airtel offering value prime magic hd @ 1380 for 6 months. Is it good deal?

If I tune Asianet channel . And it's difficult to change other channels . What type of problem this . Any updation comes? . Only this issue with Asianet. Other channels working fine.

Last time they added colors Kannada cinema on I think earlier launch and this time also they added colors Gujarati cinema. I don't know why they are not adding Viacom HD Channels.
I don't understand one thing, if deal is not done among them then how they are adding new channels & that too only SD channels.

Last time they added colors Kannada cinema on I think earlier launch and this time also they added colors Gujarati cinema. I don't know why they are not adding Viacom HD Channels.
I don't understand one thing, if deal is not done among them then how they are adding new channels & that too only SD channels.
If deal was done then only Channels get added.

IMO... Airtel wantedly delaying Viacom & Sun HD channels must be due to Space issues or they are waiting for new tps

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock