General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP & Issues

Gopi27

Dream Pro
Last time they added colors Kannada cinema on I think earlier launch and this time also they added colors Gujarati cinema. I don't know why they are not adding Viacom HD Channels.
I don't understand one thing, if deal is not done among them then how they are adding new channels & that too only SD channels.
If deal was done then only Channels get added.

IMO... Airtel wantedly delaying Viacom & Sun HD channels must be due to Space issues or they are waiting for new tps

Choco7905

Dream Pro
If deal was done then only Channels get added.

IMO... Airtel wantedly delaying Viacom & Sun HD channels must be due to Space issues or they are waiting for new tps
But they've mentioned that all indiacast channels are provided on complementary basis. They removed Ndtv channels from complementary list in September but not indiacast.

Gopi27

Dream Pro
But they've mentioned that all indiacast channels are provided on complementary basis. They removed Ndtv channels from complementary list in September but not indiacast.
Yes, i forget this!!! So, that means deals with Indiacast, Turner, Disney are yet to renewed as per the website.

Choco7905

Dream Pro
Yes, i forget this!!! So, that means deals with Indiacast, Turner, Disney are yet to renewed as per the website.
Now Turner channels are distributed by indiacast only.

dharma81

Registered
Adtv dont interested adding pending hd channels.if dont added pending hd channel definetely i will go to tatasky.because also less tamil channels.

Top Bottom