General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

NCF will not applicable to this pack Anna launched last week 😊😊

Even he took alacarte paying channel price is enough ie) after 6 months he will come under TRAI implementation πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

If u permit me I will post channel list in text format 😊😊 .. moreover it's Superstar Pack only with some channels removal & price hike

Regards
I highly doubt it bro. I'm currently on Super Star Pack. So, can I take any Bouquet or Al-a-carte channel, without paying NCF after Feb 1st? You can post the channel list here in GD thread bro, no issues.

I highly doubt it bro. I'm currently on Super Star Pack. So, can I take any Bouquet or Al-a-carte channel, without paying NCF after Feb 1st? You can post the channel list here in GD thread bro, no issues.
No You can't Anna as existing 899 Superstar Pack user but if u took this 651 pack u will be out from TRAI implementation next 6 months for sure 😊😊

I'm not in front of Office system so will post highlighted points

651 for 6 months validity

256 channels

45 Tamil channels (exclude Colors Tamil , NT2 , God tv , Discovery Tamil these channels can be subscribe only as alacarte only)

Star sports 1 Tamil , SS first , ddsports

NGC , NGW , DD Kisan , DD Gyandharshan , Ok India & Living Foods

Other Genre Contain FTA Channels so totally 256 Channels 😊😊

Regards

Last edited:
No You can't Anna as existing 899 Superstar Pack user but if u took this 651 pack u will be out from TRAI implementation next 6 months for sure 😊😊

I'm not in front of Office system so will post highlighted points

651 for 6 months validity

256 channels

45 Tamil channels (exclude Colors Tamil , NT2 , God tv , Discovery Tamil these channels can be subscribe only as alacarte only)

Star sports 1 Tamil , SS first , ddsports

NGC , NGW , DD Kisan , DD Gyandharshan , Ok India & Living Foods

Other Genre Contain FTA Channels so totally 256 Channels 😊😊

Regards
That's a nice pack, many can subscribe provided there is no NCF for A-la-carte or bouquets in the new tariff!

TRAI NEW DTH REGULATIONS RELEASED ON 10/01/2019:

In the press statement TRAI has said, β€œConsumer has complete freedom to choose their desired 100 Standard Definition (SD) channels within the network capacity fee of maximum Rs 130. The desired channels could be in a-la-carte, Free to Air channels, or Pay channels or bouquet of pay channels or any combination thereof. The choice completely rests with the consumers.”

Also if one is choosing an HD (high definition) channel instead of SD channel in the base pack, then it will be counted as 2 channels.

In the press statement TRAI has said, β€œConsumer has complete freedom to choose their desired 100 Standard Definition (SD) channels within the network capacity fee of maximum Rs 130. The desired channels could be in a-la-carte, Free to Air channels, or Pay channels or bouquet of pay channels or any combination thereof. The choice completely rests with the consumers.”

Also if one is choosing an HD (high definition) channel instead of SD channel in the base pack, then it will be counted as 2 channels.
5.Consumer has complete freedom to choose their desired 100 Standard Definition (SD) channels within the network capacity fee of maximum Rs.130 I-. The desired channels could be in A-Ia-carte Free to Air channels or Pay channels or bouquet of pay channels or any combination thereof. The choice completely rests with the consumers.

8.In case any clarifications or details are required the following officers may be contacted:
(a) Shri Anil Kumar Bhardwaj, Advisor - II (B&CS), TRAI at 011- 23237922 or email at [email protected] ; or
(b) Shri Arvind Kumar, Advisor - IIIlI (B&CS),TRAI at 011-23220209 or email [email protected].

http://main.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/PRNo0410012019.pdf

Last edited:
NCF will not applicable to this pack Anna launched last week 😊😊

Even he took alacarte paying channel price is enough ie) after 6 months he will come under TRAI implementation πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

If u permit me I will post channel list in text format 😊😊 .. moreover it's Superstar Pack only with some channels removal & price hike

Regards

@Gobinaath Bro
Its Off topic: Why they removed 7s Music Channels. Are they neglecting tamil customer base. Many tamil channel removals than additions

@Gobinaath Bro
Its Off topic: Why they removed 7s Music Channels. Are they neglecting tamil customer base. Many tamil channel removals than additions
Nothing like that 😊😊

Agreement expires that's it if Broadcaster ready to sign then no issue from adtv

Does this mean ADTV will have to again reconfigure the painful channel selection page on their Selfcare? As this says even Pay channels may be selected. Or does this still mean that Pay Channels will continue to be charged, just that the NCF remains 130(+tax)?

Or does this still mean that Pay Channels will continue to be charged, just that the NCF remains 130(+tax)?
Yes, it means the same.
They just clarified the customers are free to select 75 channels of their choice, DPOs can't force the customer to take 75 FTA channels. If you'll select pay channels then you need to pay their MRP + NCF.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock