General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Here's the thing, i was on myplan 99+MaxHD. 99 plan was on dbr, maxHD was on ARP valid till 5thSep19. As per new rules my plan was changed with new plan selected by me(only free channels), however all HD channels were coming as before. I was happy. Due to a brainfade moment, i decided to add a new free channel via topup sms, it failed and from then onwards HD channels stopped coming.
Called CC, they acknowledge the issue and said money will be credited to my ac for remaining ARP value. 1 day has passed but still no money credited :(
Plz help.

Also whats the lockin period for the channels. Can i subscribe to HD channel for 1 day, lest say to watch a t20 match ?

Four Days gone, Not seen any Single HD channel, not even got any link to activate HD channels.

My pack showing recording free but unable to do recording showing error and Im changed RMN my brother number to my number. CC said RMN changed but still my brother number registered with connection.

Last edited:
Here's the thing, i was on myplan 99+MaxHD. 99 plan was on dbr, maxHD was on ARP valid till 5thSep19. As per new rules my plan was changed with new plan selected by me(only free channels), however all HD channels were coming as before. I was happy. Due to a brainfade moment, i decided to add a new free channel via topup sms, it failed and from then onwards HD channels stopped coming.
Called CC, they acknowledge the issue and said money will be credited to my ac for remaining ARP value. 1 day has passed but still no money credited :(
Plz help.

Also whats the lockin period for the channels. Can i subscribe to HD channel for 1 day, lest say to watch a t20 match ?
Yes u can. I advise u to select Free and more affordable bouquets and then activate Sports or costly ones on the day of a particular event and deactivate within that day.
It would be economical

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock