General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Im using latest HEVC Unlimited recording box this Box PQ & UI not upto the mark, I want Old UI in my Box like Somnath bro STB UI, can i get it.

Im using latest HEVC Unlimited recording box this Box PQ & UI not upto the mark, I want Old UI in my Box like Somnath bro STB UI, can i get it.
Bro mine was hero hd box with record facility but recording is very poor because of not hd dvr but pq and aq is quite good and with ui i satisfied

Is it the smart choice cardless STB? If yes, then you may face some problems in getting other STBs but you can give a try by calling CC & requesting them that you want to exchange your STB as it is having some issues. They'll give you refurbished STB.

Is it the smart choice cardless STB? If yes, then you may face some problems in getting other STBs but you can give a try by calling CC & requesting them that you want to exchange your STB as it is having some issues. They'll give you refurbished STB.

Yes cardless, CC says, Old Box Not possible now, We have Bunch of New Box, So can't exchange box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock