General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

How's that possible? If a customer is having issues with their STB then how can they deny in exchanging & that too just because they've many new STBs.
Ask them that the new STBs are same cardless STB or any other model? If it's any other model then try getting it & if they'll say that they don't have old STBs then say that you're happy with the new STB & you want that only.

How's that possible? If a customer is having issues with their STB then how can they deny in exchanging & that too just because they've many new STBs.
Ask them that the new STBs are same cardless STB or any other model? If it's any other model then try getting it & if they'll say that they don't have old STBs then say that you're happy with the new STB & you want that only.

Bro, Im not speaking anything wrong, what they saying Im said here. Nothing more than that, If you able to do exchange my STB then I will PM my detail, you can arrange them,

If Yes, Thanks Man in Advance.

Bro, Im not speaking anything wrong, what they saying Im said here. Nothing more than that, If you able to do exchange my STB then I will PM my detail, you can arrange them,

If Yes, Thanks Man in Advance.
What I meant is if they'll again say that they can't exchange as they've many new STBs then say that you want those new STBs only in exchange.

Congratulations! You are eligible for 7 days FREE preview of Miniplex on CH192. Post that Rs2.16/day will be charged. Give a missed call on 8800388002

Congratulations! You are eligible for 7 days FREE preview of Miniplex on CH192. Post that Rs2.16/day will be charged. Give a missed call on 8800388002
Have you changed your pack to new plan?

I got msg

cam are latest innovation to smart tv where u don't need set top box to watch tv. the wire from dish is directly connected to tv.
Source
bro i have samsung samsung k5570 55' smart tv with in built setbox and i was provide cam and dish antena free with the tv
performace of cam is great .
we can control everything with smart remote .
1 thing i want to ask , Can i use TataSky cam in the same slot ??

bro i have samsung samsung k5570 55' smart tv with in built setbox and i was provide cam and dish antena free with the tv
performace of cam is great .
we can control everything with smart remote .
1 thing i want to ask , Can i use TataSky cam in the same slot ??
Yes, you can after the dish is realigned towards Tatasky Satellite

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock