General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Buddies,

In this years, I know most of the users gets Benefits of Free top ups, Where Im paying more than 650 for whole channels, here in ADTV we all got channels for rs. 300 plus with help of Free Top ups.

You guys accepted.

Now Airtel trying to recover that period amount NCF bug, So Accept this One also. :blush2:

Airtel trying to Loot Customers Whichever the way Possible.
How cheaply they looting my account here Adding 5 times Udaya HD & Surya HD channels and made Ala-carte price to 373 Rs
rccqQkz.jpg

8S6ZHND.jpg

7GwBEZ9.jpg

BAnO5Sn.jpg
How to get plan details bro.my app show only total amount only.

Has anyone confirmed with CC?
I'll suggest you all to ask with CC about your monthly rent because I think it's just a self care bug. Your monthly rent must be the old one.

Buddies,

In this years, I know most of the users gets Benefits of Free top ups, Where Im paying more than 650 for whole channels, here in ADTV we all got channels for rs. 300 plus with help of Free Top ups.

You guys accepted.

Now Airtel trying to recover that period amount NCF bug, So Accept this One also. :blush2:
The free top ups were available because of bugs. Lol

The free top ups were available because of bugs. Lol

Thanks bro,

Im not aware that its bug or official, hence not mention in my post. Now confirmed its bug which benefits many years to users. Now Airtel bugs created tention and frustation to users.

Has anyone confirmed with CC?
I'll suggest you all to ask with CC about your monthly rent because I think it's just a self care bug. Your monthly rent must be the old one.
Its not bug,they said that is the actual amount 538.39 is charging on my pack.(after deleting duplicates the price must be 359.03 (538.39-22.42*8=359.03)
getting very silly & Nonsense answers from them.(I feel our DDF members having tremendous knowledge when compared to CC staff)
They replied to me my old pack also included in it,not yet deleted from account,that price also included in this(I changed pack almost 1 month back and till yesterday the correct price shown)
and 1 more most funny question from another CC girl when i said about 5 times addition of Udaya HD & Surya HD,she asked am i able to see Udaya HD in 5 channels or not??i am shocked with that question.:huh:
After argument they said they refreshed my pack by deleting duplicates and pack details will update in few hours.need to check again

Last edited:
@rahul999 bro CC have less knowledge than our DDF users. Its better to create your pack once again from start and it will be reflected instantly on your Account.

I have done the same.

Its not bug,they said that is the actual amount 538.39 is charging on my pack.(after deleting duplicates the price must be 359.03 (538.39-22.42*8=359.03)
getting very silly & Nonsense answers from them.(I feel our DDF members having tremendous knowledge when compared to CC staff)
They replied to me my old pack also included in it,not yet deleted from account,that price also included in this(I changed pack almost 1 month back and till yesterday the correct price shown)
and 1 more most funny question from another CC girl when i said about 5 times addition of Udaya HD & Surya HD,she asked am i able to see Udaya HD in 5 channels or not??i am shocked with that question.:huh:
After argument they said they refreshed my pack by deleting duplicates and pack details will update in few hours.need to check again
@rahul999 bro CC have less knowledge than our DDF users. Its better to create your pack once again from start and it will be reflected instantly on your Account.

I have done the same.

Yes,

Thanks to Airtel Selfcare site, its very easy and user friendly, (y)

Addition & Removal very quickly,

Just required super fast data speed. :blush2:

I have done the same.
yes but i wanna Screw some higher Authority,that is why called CC,but when i asked to transfer call to technical department they took little time and simply escaping by saying call is not connecting (they know their mistake so trying to rectify in basic level only)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock