General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Can any body tell me how is Airtel picture quality I am going to purchase confusing between tatasky or Airtel

Hi.. I am new here.I want to book new Airtel DTH connection with sd set top box . I went through the website and selected new sd with 183/- pack ...I want to know does it include all the taxes and other payable amount and if not please help me and tell me the total amount to pay monthly for this pack.
I think this price without NCF. 183 sports pack it's meens 183+177 total 360 rs if you want some others channels you have to more I chose utv hd and star gold select hd and I have to paid extra 23 ₹ for NCF because airtel pack 183 have 125 channels

Last edited:
Can any body tell me how is Airtel picture quality I am going to purchase confusing between tatasky or Airtel
HD channel's picture quality is very good SD channels picture quality good. Before trai rule airtel best option because pack price very good but now all dth cable oportors price same so I think you should select tata sky. Tata sky giving more channels. And tata sky gives 200 FTA channels without NCF

How to check whether my Airtel arp has expired in primary connection.
I feel they are deducting balance from my main account.

Finally after 2m time SS1 Telugu, SS1 Kannada are included in their respective Boquets.

Other recently added Indiacast, Sun Network HD channels are yet to include.
Continued mail and tweeting of airtel its happened.but our time spend lot of this issue bro.i am argue nodal office and tweeting continued for star, sun hd and zee group bouquet.i am only one missing colorstamilhd required.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock