General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

please guide me how to remove channel, i tried REM lcn no sms to 8800054325 but not worked from bsnl
That method will not work. You need to send the topup code for adding/removing any channel.

Put the customer ID after topup code even if you're sending the SMS from your RMN.

Try from any other number because many users are facing issue in sending SMS from BSNL. Try from Jio or airtel, it'll be free.

For topup codes: DDF Exclusive - New Topup Codes to Activate Channels

Hi Friends.. My AIRTEL Dth account is in "suspended" status due to that am not able to see available base packs from mobile and web version for tamil.
Please tell . how to check all available base packs without self care login or without recharge same as other provider sites (like Sun , TS).

Any option available ?

Last edited:
Hi Friends.. My AIRTEL Dth account is in "suspended" status due to that am not able to see available base packs from mobile and web version for tamil.
Please tell . how to check all available base packs without self care login or without recharge same as other provider sites (like Sun , TS).

Any option available ?
Did u try my Airtel app or self-care ??

How to remove those unwanted/useless channels (Naaptol etc) which were forcefully added by Airtel to our subscription?

I am not finding those channels under the subscribed "Ala Carte" section for removing.

Yes . .I tried ..
Both version asked me to recharge first. Not allowing to see available packs for review.
ok what is requirement buddy i will help you. or try to buy new dth in the website where all the plans in that exclude ncf are available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock