available in VAS 04 but creates problems to other FTA channels

DD Yadagiri and DD Imphal

Not available in any VAS 02 or VAS 03

available in VAS 04 but creates problems to other FTA channels
Bro, check this channels if you activated VAS04

Jano Duniya - 363
9xm - 484
Kappa TV - 864

These, 3 channels are not coming on VAS02 and VAS03 rest all FTA are working.

Bro, check this channels if you activated VAS04

Jano Duniya - 363
9xm - 484
Kappa TV - 864

These, 3 channels are not coming on VAS02 and VAS03 rest all FTA are working.

Yes above channels not working bro..

Is there anyone getting ten 2 hd ten 3 hd?

I'm not getting these cahnnels though these channels are active in my pack also added Sony bouquet still not getting them.

Called customer care they said that they couldn't resolve it and they don't know why it's happening. They had arised a complaint but still not solved.
What to do now?

I'm not getting these cahnnels though these channels are active in my pack also added Sony bouquet still not getting them.

Called customer care they said that they couldn't resolve it and they don't know why it's happening. They had arised a complaint but still not solved.
What to do now?

yes i can view sony ten 2 hd
try creating your pack again from the beginning

What to do now?
Have you activated VAS00004 topup?? If yes, means remove it. Its the culprit which scrambles few FTA and Pay Channels even we subscribed to them

Even though I subscribe for high hd pack, still Airtel don't show few channels like Zee Tamil hd, captain, k TV hd, news j , star sports Tamil etc..that is great Airtel..
may know ur pack name ??
As this Thread Says, Most of Tamil users are not Happy with ADTV, why other DTH having more tamil channels then ADTV, don't count TS
I don't think so may be in DDF but overall in Tamilnadu users satisfy with channels after zee Tamil HD addition with Superstar pack launch again

90% of users are sun tv addict's so why 🤣🤣😆😆😠😠😡😡🤬🤬
NamoTV is free for all packs
I'm unable to laugh but still managed to laugh for 5 mins 🤣🤣😆😆🙂🙂

may know ur pack name ??
I don't think so may be in DDF but overall in Tamilnadu users satisfy with channels after zee Tamil HD addition with Superstar pack launch again

90% of users are sun tv addict's so why 🤣🤣😆😆😠😠😡😡🤬🤬

I'm unable to laugh but still managed to laugh for 5 mins 🤣🤣😆😆🙂🙂
TN mega hd bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock