General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Make account in amazon pay india then top up amazon pay through international debit card ?
Yes but need to first complete minimum kyc.
All international personal credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) issued outside India. All Commercial MasterCard cards issued in South Asia, Middle East and Africa region; and all Visa commercial cards issued in the Asia-Pacific region accepted by Amazon india.

VAS00004 Topup, But Mistakenly I Type VAS00005. So Spotlight Topup Activated My Account and 75rs Deducted From My Account. Then I call Customer Care, ask Them to Remove This Topup and Refund My Money.
They did this because it is on a trial basis for 10 days. Otherwise, Airtel digital is having the worst customer care support

Yes but need to first complete minimum kyc.
All international personal credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) issued outside India. All Commercial MasterCard cards issued in South Asia, Middle East and Africa region; and all Visa commercial cards issued in the Asia-Pacific region accepted by Amazon india.

What are the required kyc and how to fill ?

Any update about addition of pending channels w.e.f. 25th April in bulk or smaller batches over period of days?

Noticed that TeleOne Ads making comeback on Home Channel LCN 99 on Thursday which most likely indicates that Maha Movie would make a comeback. Before all this i am anticipating rearrangement of channel numbers or should i say much needed transition to 4 digit LCN might be on cards. Airtel STB already supports this feature.

As all the problems encountered during transition to new framework have settled down hence airtel will be in good position now to know subscriber's preference for various channels or bouquets , this alongwith LCN position & other factors will eventually decide how much incentives they will get from different broadcasters or distribution firms. This might have been roadblock which they pointed out in interaction with @Choco7905 & @Vadirocks bhai. Transponder space is not a problem, it is just a simpler excuse to put forward infront of general public or media as complex internal matters r kept hidden to avoid speculation

LCN issue should be for SD channels not for HD as their slots are already reserved after their respective SD feed. But some problem is definitely there as they said that they're facing issues in signing the agreement. May be broadcaster want higher LCN which airtel is unable to provide.

I guess LCN Rearrangement maybe kept hold for a little longer. Currently, InternetTV doesn't support 4 Digit LCN. Although, it can be solved with simple App Update.

No, official update about addition but i have a gut feeling that there's something in the store on April 25th......Lets, wait and watch

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock