General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

That is why i said, if problem with Tata Sky is unacceptable then why Airtel problems are forgivable?

Issue can happen with anyone right? If you find Airtel's issue as normal and Tata Sky as huge inconvenience, you are a fanboy not us.

I have also given how i disliked TS's demerits, but you never replied to that part as it would have shown you as wrong:

I will never forgive if there's a problem and I never ask anyone to live with it. You also accept the problems with TS but at the same time, there has been posts defaming d2h several times. Even today.
No one has a problem with that, even TS users don't mind or say anything. But when such thing comes from a Tata Sky user you get worried and start poking him. That is the issue.

And, i am yet to get heartfelt applogies from you for all the personal attacks on me which i never deserved.

You can't imagine how much effort and hardwork we put to make this forum better. You never see those things but when you find something wrong which isn't even wrong, you start targettint team.

You would already have been banned by now if i started using my mind since rules have clear mention: personal attack at staff = permanent ban.

I rather use heart as i really taken you as a friend previously and if own people become bad, we rather try to change them rather than leaving their hands.

You can compare my logic with yours and tell who is correct.
I don't attack personally. I don't think I've attacked you that way today. Can you show me which post?

@above: You clearly said, problem with Airtel can be forgiven but if you do take Tata Sky's problem same way then you are a fanboy of it.
I was trying to clarify the difference between the two instances... That doesn't mean we have to live with it by forgiving.

I don't attack personally. I don't think I've attacked you that way today. Can you show me which post?
Not just me, you have attacked atleast 10 people this year itself. Just dig your posts to find.

And, personal attack includes your rudeness which you have been throwing to anyone who doesn't agree with you.
Again... Your statement is just like from typical Bjp supporters and Tata Sky supporters... If you feel that the dth you use is best, keep it with you... Don't try to dump that on everyone by saying TS is best and others are waste... The comparison @dino29 did was on a different situation and what you are doing now is in different situation... The person complained here around 6am in a gd thread... But TS happened during prod hours. Hope you understand the difference.

I never have been a polticial party supporter. I have never been a DTH fanboy. Yet I was accused multiple times by you. Everytime i clarified my opinions and put them politely, even i could be rude just like you. I cared i am a team member and i can't behave the same way member do to me.

I never meant you in that post bro. I know who has and who doesn't.
That is exactly your problem. You actually throw your anger at someone else when you do not get the guy you wanted to bash.

You should rather talk to them then blaming someone else.

I told you, but your anger killed your sensible thinking then.

Not just me, you have attacked atleast 10 people this year itself. Just dig your posts to find.

And, personal attack includes your rudeness which you have been throwing to anyone who doesn't agree with you.

I never have been a polticial party supporter. I have never been a DTH fanboy. Yet I was accused multiple times by you. Everytime i clarified my opinions and put them politely, even i could be rude just like you. I cared i am a team member and i can't behave the same way member do to me.

That is exactly your problem. You actually throw your anger at someone else when you do not get the guy you wanted to bash.

You should rather talk to them then blaming someone else.

I told you, but your anger killed your sensible thinking then.
Hope you read the full sentence bro... I meant your statement is like them. :) I didn't mean you are one of them. If I felt so, I would have said it directly.

Hope you read the full sentence bro... I meant your statement is like them. :) I didn't mean you are one of them. If I felt so, I would have said it directly.
Then why did you termed me as Tata Sky fan. You even said, If you feel that the dth you use is best, keep it with you... Don't try to dump that on everyone by saying TS is best and others are wast

Where did i talked all that? Why did i got the blame you put at me unnecessarily? What wrong did i do? Did i deserved to hear those things?

People blinded with anything's love or misunderstanding someone (your case) can never believe something.

Few days back only i said you about it but you never took it correctly. Now all those frustrations coming out from you at me.

@Bapun Raz & @thisisjagan bro please don't engage in such bitter confrontation. Honestly i feel really sad & hurt after seeing this. Well all sides have been at fault one way or another & most often not looked inwards to correct that rather there have been attempts to pin the blame on a particular statement or view. As i have seen that people tend to see things thru narrow prism and when there is slightest deflection from how one perceives a situation then arguments start.

Look in this case too things got unnecessarily complicated. Tata Sky was at fault as servers got jammed during rush hour & they haven't been able to resolve this issue for a long time. @Rushil bhai or any other member has a right to defend Tata Sky or even be a fan which is not a wrong thing until one is open to constructive criticism. Similarly @Bapun Raz bro misunderstood what @thisisjagan bro was trying to convey, airtel can't be let off if they perform below par but in this case it can well be breakdown bcoz of some maintenance work being done in non peak hours hence benefit of doubt can be given. Many including me have criticized airtel too when they have messed up or highlighted/discussed upon these issues in detail.

Lastly @thisisjagan anna as @bapunraz da said that anger makes even a good intention lead to sour results. I had highlighted earlier too that all ur points r valid but how u put words into sentences makes the final impact. I request u that please try to incorporate a softer tone in ur posts so that other side is not hurt as well as tries to make amends based on it.

I had shared a possible very exciting news for airtel subscribers but within few hours all the posts after that have made the mood somewhat unhappy. Do hope that smiles r back again as we move forward with sense of positivity. :)

I have seen you bashing d2h users several times. Even today you dragged d2h unnecessarily. The way you treat d2h really makes me think that you are a ts fan. I still believe that ts users always feel they have the upper hand just because they pay more. It's like TS users are rich and d2h and other users are poor.

I have seen that many times here.. So I vented out that.
Do you realize when that came?

It was after this post:
Everything fine in struggling company
Premium now struggling

And you too supported that comment.

No one was poking them unnecessarily till they came to compare d2h with Tata Sky. It was more like intentional defamation considering current situation of d2h.

I don't see you supporting such comments by Tata Sky users. That is where everyone considers you as ADTV supporter.

You aren't neutral but you find others who arguing about a particular brand as fanboys.

@Bapun Raz bro I agree with your all comments, But You Cant Deny The Fact That Sometime One/Two Moderators Also Behave Very Immaturely.

Lastly I want Request to All Airtel DTH Users Please Make Little Distance From Tatasky Topic. This Will Create Always Many Ugly Fights/Arguments. Or If You Participate Tatasky Threads, Try To Be Neutral. If you mocking their fault,try to appreciate their good things also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock