General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Do you realize when that came?

It was after this post:

And you too supported that comment.

No one was poking them unnecessarily till they came to compare d2h with Tata Sky. It was more like intentional defamation considering current situation of d2h.

I don't see you supporting such comments by Tata Sky users. That is where everyone considers you as ADTV supporter.

You aren't neutral but you find others who arguing about a particular brand as fanboys.
So someone spoke about d2h today during our discussion? If you feel I'm a adtv fan, it doesn't matter for me. I know who I'm. I know I've supported goods of all dth and bashed the bads too.

Why do you defame d2h... That's where I'm trying to understand the difference between the moderator and user. My expectation is that moderators should maintain the decorum of the forum by avoiding tiffs... But I feel sometimes the posts by mods are creating tiffs just like today.

So someone spoke about d2h today during our discussion? If you feel I'm a adtv fan, it doesn't matter for me. I know who I'm. I know I've supported goods of all dth and bashed the bads too.
Exactly. I too know what i am and your baseless accusations not going to give me any fanboy tag.

Why do you defame d2h... That's where I'm trying to understand the difference between the moderator and user. My expectation is that moderators should maintain the decorum of the forum by avoiding tiffs... But I feel sometimes the posts by mods are creating tiffs just like today.
But i didn't do any defaming. May be others do. If you had reported them we could have taken action.

Quote the post where i bashed or defame d2h. I have never said d2h is crap etc. I just said d2h can't be compared to Tata Sky in current situation.

I said it practically, not because any love towards TS.

@Bapun Raz bro I agree with your all comments, But You Cant Deny The Fact That Sometime One/Two Moderators Also Behave Very Immaturely.

Lastly I want Request to All Airtel DTH Users Please Make Little Distance From Tatasky Topic. This Will Create Always Many Ugly Fights/Arguments. Or If You Participate Tatasky Threads, Try To Be Neutral. If you mocking their fault,try to appreciate their good things also.
Exactly we all want this only and fully agreed with this point. There is nothing wrong in being a fan boy for anything but it should not be Blindfolded. One should support his/her favorite dth but only for valid reasons only.

Last edited:
And lastly, with such roadside behaviour you are not going very far anywhere. Not just with me, you do with just everyone, may be this is where you belong from so you couldn't change yourself even on this internet! But if you do it will be a change for the better.
You never see those things but when you find something wrong which isn't even wrong, you start targettint team.

You would already have been banned by now if i started using my mind since rules have clear mention: personal attack at staff = permanent ban.
Not just me, you have attacked atleast 10 people this year itself. Just dig your posts to find.

And, personal attack includes your rudeness which you have been throwing to anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Brother, i had already told you long back that you were being way too lenient.

Hopefully you will update the 'Banned and Warned' Thread soon 🙏

Exactly. I too know what i am and your baseless accusations not going to give me any fanboy tag.

But i didn't do any defaming. May be others do. If you had reported them we could have taken action.

Quote the post where i bashed or defame d2h. I have never said d2h is crap etc. I just said d2h can't be compared to Tata Sky in current situation.

I said it practically, not because any love towards TS.
👇
It was more like intentional defamation considering current situation of d2h.

Edit: I edited the post to avoid unnecessary conversation after dino bro's post. I did the edit within few secs. But you still quoted... I don't know how and why you did that bro.

Last edited:
@thisisjagan, you misunderstood my comment.

To put it more precisely:

It was intentional defamation of Tata Sky by d2h users because currently d2h isn't performing well.

I wasn't saying anyone defaming d2h.

Hope you got it clearly now.

Edit: I edited the post to avoid unnecessary conversation after dino bro's post. I did the edit within few secs. But you still quoted... I don't know how and why you did that bro.
I already had quoted your posts after receiving notification of your reply. Only after page reloading i got to know you withdrawn your comment.

@thisisjagan, you misunderstood my comment.

To put it more precisely:

It was intentional defamation of Tata Sky by d2h users because currently d2h isn't performing well.

I wasn't saying anyone defaming d2h.

Hope you got it clearly now.
Thank you for clarifying. I need a clarification. The other day, Rushil was quoting my votes in dth of the month and I provided the screenshot to prove hes wrong.

1. Can moderator speak like he did that day? I feel I was provoked after he named me Adtv fan and again today. Is this behavior accepted from a mod.

2. I proved that I've voted for others too. So Rushil has lied and tried to name me a fan again. Is this again expected from a mod?

3. After that big issue the other day, the post from you today... Were you not expecting a tiff would start again today?

1. Can moderator speak like he did that day? I feel I was provoked after he named me Adtv fan and again today. Is this behavior accepted from a mod.
It certainly wasn't a behaviour of a moderator. He wouldn't have done that if you haven't accused him just you did to me today. Check how many time you called him immature kid there.

Team members are volunteering for the forum and deserve some respect (if not more than members).

I would have made him apologize but what you did after him was way too much more than what he did.

Everytime you are saying, you had issues you Rushil. But since you didn't got him, you caught me and beaten with your words. That's what happened. Right?

Now who should apologize for what happened to me today?
3. After that big issue the other day, the post from you today... Were you not expecting a tiff would start again today?
Again you bringing this now after sooooooooooooo much discussions arguments?

Read this post again: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP & Issues

I have explained why i did that. And you clearly proved your motives after my post.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock