General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Friends, If i subscribe to Star sports 1 hindi hd at 3 pm today and Remove it today at 11 pm night on alacarte basis, how much would i be charged?

Friends, If i subscribe to Star sports 1 hindi hd at 3 pm today and Remove it today at 11 pm night on alacarte basis, how much would i be charged?
Nothing bro.
Remove the Channel before 12am, charges will be ₹0.

Last edited:
What? 😱 isn't this their loss of revenue

Yes, it is. As responsible subscribers we should not take advantage of such loopholes and instead let the company know about it so that remedial measures can be taken.

Those who wish to get benefits from such process, they should not complaint about operators charging more as part of it is result of own making. :)

Yes, it is. As responsible subscribers we should not take advantage of such loopholes and instead let the company know about it so that remedial measures can be taken.

Those who wish to get benefits from such process, they should not complaint about operators charging more as part of it is result of own making. :)

Maybe mods should delete the posts, i always thought they charged at least 3-5 rupees if we did that.

Anyone have problem in some HD and SD channels from yesterday night. For me not getting some HD and SD channels from yesterday night showing no signal erorr

Even IMusicSpace @Re. 1 for 1st month - promo running on LCN 485

Not much useful for us as we already know many more offer codes for these services

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock