General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Guys I'm Happy To Share That

Zee Telugu HD & Zee Cinemalu HD Getting Added Very Shortly!

Confirms Zee Telugu Technical Team Person - As Per His Information The Decoders Have Sent To Them Yesterday!

Hope Other ZEEL HD Channels Also Gets Added!

It's been almost 25 days since I took new connection but still I am unable to add my account on my Airtel app :( contacted Airtel on Facebook but no resolution from past 15 days, any way to add it?

iLKDveJ.jpg
Use google social account available in my Airtel web login you will definitely able to login i was facing same problem i call cc several times but no response by this way you will be able to login;)

Last edited:
Guys I'm Happy To Share That

Zee Telugu HD & Zee Cinemalu HD Getting Added Very Shortly!

Confirms Zee Telugu Technical Team Person - As Per His Information The Decoders Have Sent To Them Yesterday!

Hope Other ZEEL HD Channels Also Gets Added!

Bro please check with Zee Tamil also,

Whenever I call ZEE Tamil office they always gives a shock reaction about the fact that still Zee Tamil HD isn't available on Airtel (Ennathu Airtel la innum varliya nu avanagle shock ayiranga)!!

Last edited:
I have a multi-connection with Value Prime Kids as Base Pack in Primary Connection (Rs. 315) and 3 Secondary HD Connections (Rs. 175 each). If I change Base Pack in Primary Connection to Freedom Sports and Kids (Rs. 316), will my Secondary Connection price increase or remain same ?

guys did any one checked channel number 801 there is a change please watch and reply me .even check the sound i think lcn of chutti TV is going to change

Last edited:
You need to wait for the expiry of your current pack, then recharge, then change base pack, that's what got me registered into my Airtel app
It's been almost 25 days since I took new connection but still I am unable to add my account on my Airtel app :( contacted Airtel on Facebook but no resolution from past 15 days, any way to add it?

iLKDveJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock