General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

@Siva bro I installed new connection through this only. They said you'll get 2 month free subscription. Now after installation customer care saying it is for 1 month only. Kindly enlight me
You should have got an SMS before installation with your customer ID and the plan you will get. You can login to self care and check which plan they have activated and if it matches what's in the SMS. If not, you can send these two screenshots to the customer care and question them.

Hello friends, need your help.
Yesterday, I paired my few months old airtel remote & it was working fine. Today, when I turned on TV paired buttons (Vol+ -) are not working. I reset the remote & again paired, it successfully got paired but it's not working.
Anyone knows why?
It's happening from the day, I upgraded to HD. It doesn't remain paired & need to re-pair it every time but this time it's not working.
Thank You.

Just got a call back from Airtel regarding internet tv , first thing she said only one year plan 7999/ available & internet tv not available for ur pin code, any help regarding this

Same here... "Not available in your PIN code" .. Contacted 2 months ago.. Btw you can contact local airtel dealer, they can arrange...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock