General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Combo Hindi Entertainment HD TopUp - 54 p.m (StarPlus, Sony, Bharat, ZeeTV, Colors, &tv, Sab, Rox)
Combo Hindi Movies HD TopUp - 54 p.m (StarGold, SetMax, Zee Cinema, & Pictures, StarGoldSelect, Cineplex)
Alacarte NDTV Hindi SD - 1.18 p.m
Alacarte UTV HD - 9.44 p.m
Alacarte Movies O.K SD - 1.18 p.m

Right now my ADTV is in suspended state, can I take above packs/channels ? Is this even possible ?
Can some kind person tell me a rough estimate of my monthly rc amount with above packs/channels ?

Combo Hindi Entertainment HD TopUp - 54 p.m (StarPlus, Sony, Bharat, ZeeTV, Colors, &tv, Sab, Rox)
Combo Hindi Movies HD TopUp - 54 p.m (StarGold, SetMax, Zee Cinema, & Pictures, StarGoldSelect, Cineplex)
Alacarte NDTV Hindi SD - 1.18 p.m
Alacarte UTV HD - 9.44 p.m
Alacarte Movies O.K SD - 1.18 p.m

Right now my ADTV is in suspended state, can I take above packs/channels ? Is this even possible ?
Can some kind person tell me a rough estimate of my monthly rc amount with above packs/channels ?
Yes you can, I think you need to recharge to bring the account out of suspension. Then you can login to self care to change your pack.

For the above packs, you need to roughly pay 54+54+1.18+9.44+1.18+153 = 272.8

Yes you can, I think you need to recharge to bring the account out of suspension. Then you can login to self care to change your pack.

For the above packs, you need to roughly pay 54+54+1.18+9.44+1.18+153 = 272.8

Oh gr8, so where's selfcare? the airtel app or desktop version?

Dear all,

I would like to know whether ADTV has the Infinity Pack (Yearly basis) after the Trai rule?
If not then, what are the alternate pack to get all the channels (HD+SD) (same as Infinity Pack) - Yearly basis?

Kindly advise.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock