General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

What is the rate of having a new sd connection installed.
These moron Customer care are not picking up my phone from yesterday. What to do now. How do I contact them?

I am on inf sports hd dia arp.they change my rent to rs 493. I want to change plan but after selecting channels on app it shows u already purchased these packs

My Package was automatically changed to PB Mega Bundle HD on 1st February, I requested to downgrade it to Value Sports HD on 2nd February and it was done by Customer Care but today when I checked they have again changed my pack to PB Mega Bundle HD :mad::mad::mad:, now the call is not connecting to 12150 and automatically getting disconnected after 10 minutes of hold.

My Package was automatically changed to PB Mega Bundle HD on 1st February, I requested to downgrade it to Value Sports HD on 2nd February and it was done by Customer Care but today when I checked they have again changed my pack to PB Mega Bundle HD :mad::mad::mad:, now the call is not connecting to 12150 and automatically getting disconnected after 10 minutes of hold.
Yeah bro! Even i cant contact them . First it got disconnected after waiting for 10 mins and now it is saying the number you have called is not correct..... I mean what the hell is wrong with cc.... Morons

If Anyone Free Recording Topup Deactivated After New Package Activation, Follow This Method you can activate it again. I also done it now
Just SMS
ADD TOPUP230 CUSTOMER ID(If Multi connection Available after customer ID written -001/003 etc). Send it to 54325 from your registered number.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock