General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

It certainly wasn't a behaviour of a moderator. He wouldn't have done that if you haven't accused him just you did to me today. Check how many time you called him immature kid there.

Team members are volunteering for the forum and deserve some respect (if not more than members).

I would have made him apologize but what you did after him was way too much more than what he did.

Everytime you are saying, you had issues you Rushil. But since you didn't got him, you caught me and beaten with your words. That's what happened. Right?

Now who should apologize for what happened to me today?

Again you bringing this now after sooooooooooooo much discussions arguments?

Read this post again: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP & Issues

I have explained why i did that. And you clearly proved your motives after my post.
Bro, the other day. It was Rushil who replied the thread first teasing me. I wasn't the one. You can check. He brought the votes first.

Edit: it happened again today.

Last edited:
Again... Your statement is just like from typical Bjp supporters and Tata Sky supporters... If you feel that the dth you use is best, keep it with you... Don't try to dump that on everyone by saying TS is best and others are waste... The comparison @dino29 did was on a different situation and what you are doing now is in different situation... The person complained here around 6am in a gd thread... But TS happened during prod hours. Hope you understand the difference.
I think I over reacted here. Apologies bro.
@Bapun Raz

Adtv system & Application are worst of worst garbage things no need hide that

Nobody is perfect especially in Dth sector everybody as its own pros & cons

Finally @Bapun Raz bro fan for only one thing in this world is SAMSUNG 😛🤣😎

Other than that he's not a fanboy of anything as I saw Till this minute in DDF 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

PS: This comment not coz of previous argument with jagan .. previously I consider him as my younger brother if this issue arrived that time also means then my words will be same 🙂

Thanks

Adtv system & Application are worst of worst garbage things no need hide that

Nobody is perfect especially in Dth sector everybody as its own pros & cons

Finally @Bapun Raz bro fan for only one thing in this world is SAMSUNG 😛🤣😎

Other than that he's not a fanboy of anything as I saw Till this minute in DDF 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

PS: This comment not coz of previous argument with jagan .. previously I consider him as my younger brother if this issue arrived that time also means then my words will be same 🙂

Thanks
U mean fan of Samsung mobile :biggrin:

U can do so in airtel too and still pay lower NCF for secondary connection. Not sure what is the case in dish d2h

I hope after his new adtv order, ts doesn't reduce ncf to match competition like adtv then his all investment will be in loss

I don't Know My Luck in DTH,

After Seeing TS & D2h Software Updates, Thinking About When Airtel Going to Update New Software,

Dishtv is Mistry for ME, WyPlay Software, NXT Software & ST2 Satellite :blush2: :LOL: ;)

Some Value Lite Base Pack Zee-TV SD/HD Version Added On Selfcare. I Dont Know Its Old or New, But I Noticed Today. Zee-TV Version Value Lite Pack Channel Count Showing 41, But Its Actual 89/90.

Lepe4xQ.jpg

oLb4xC2.jpg

glbGAY7.jpg

muWYo6s.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock