General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

When I want to scroll the upcoming programs timings of any channel, it shows only the next 2 programs. And when I press the down button the remote, it does not scroll down any further. This has been happening only since a few weeks for me. Earlier it was fine.

Is it happening to anyone else? Any solution to this problem?

When I want to scroll the upcoming programs timings of any channel, it shows only the next 2 programs. And when I press the down button the remote, it does not scroll down any further. This has been happening only since a few weeks for me. Earlier it was fine.

Is it happening to anyone else? Any solution to this problem?
Same problem with me also
But in d2h

For TELUGU Brother's

Gemini Movie HD & Gemini Music HD,

Gemini Music is Acceptable but, This are Sun Network Channels, No Difference in HD or SD.

Enjoy SD Version of both Channels,

No Difference in HD Version. Both are EQUAL,

OLD Movies & Music playing in HD version is Pathetic.
I'm seriously disappointed with Sun network for their HD broadcasting strategy. They fill with serial promotions and channel promotions in HD channels. I've unsubscribed the channels in my parents home and subscribed to SD version. Literally it's irritating to watch those promos and Serial songs. Soon I may change at my home too.

In My Account Selection Internet TV Box Replaced HD STB For Upgrade Plan
STB Info Shows, No Voice Remote, No Built Wifi, All Apps No.

I Think New STB Coming.

So Many Channels Showing Black Screen With Errors At Bottom Side (Something VC Not Found Errors) For Few Seconds, Specifically At Night Time & Near Hour Time.

Also On Few Channels Airtel Watermark Logo Position Changed Slightly.

So Many Channels Showing Black Screen With Errors At Bottom Side (Something VC Not Found Errors) For Few Seconds, Specifically At Night Time & Near Hour Time.

Also On Few Channels Airtel Watermark Logo Position Changed Slightly.
Airtel doing some ground work from past few weeks...any surprise? Wait &see

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock