Discussion General discussion about Movies

Same Mammootty movie" mission 90 days" showing Tamils as terrorist, do u think tamils support Mammootty movies? , I can give n number of anti tamil movies, but u rarely seen any tamil movie degrading other language people like mallu did/doing

iZq04ev.jpeg
Even malayalm movies spread hate against migrant Bengali workers

Watched Gopichand "BHIMAA" at Mamata Theater Karimnagar.

Its routine yet entertaining.

Double paisa vasool for Climax..

Two Hero's for the Movie Gopichand and Ravi Basur BGM.

Look like forced Comedy.

Definitely Theatrical Experience Movie.

3.5 out 5.

After long gap someone used Gopichand Cutout fully.

TacSODQ.jpeg

Sib9Im6.jpeg

Is Malayalam Movie "Premalu" Best Compared To Telugu Movie "Happy Days" ???

Just Asking !!

Give Answer Honestly.

Seeing People's comparing Tumbbad and Kantara.

It look like Joke for Me.

Tumbbad is Masterpiece from Start to End. (Only 1 scene which is not required but shown in the movie)

And

Kantara's starting 15 minutes and ending 15 minutes is good, in between movie is routine.

It is my views.

If I am wrong, please correct me with your views.

Tumbbad is Masterpiece from Start to End. (Only 1 scene which is not required but shown in the movie)

And

Kantara's starting 15 minutes and ending 15 minutes is good, in between movie is routine.

It is my views.

Tumbaad was a piece of art. Kantara is a well marketed hit. 9 out of 10 people I know who doesn't care much about art and culture still went to watch Kantara at theatre and still didn't like it. Meanwhile not one people I know had any criticism about Tumbbad. It was praised by everyone.

Tumbaad was a piece of art. Kantara is a well marketed hit. 9 out of 10 people I know who doesn't care much about art and culture still went to watch Kantara at theatre and still didn't like it. Meanwhile not one people I know had any criticism about Tumbbad. It was praised by everyone.
Watched Tumbbad Two Times in Theater without Hype liked the most and watched many times in TV via Pen Drive.

and

Watched Kantara after Hype on Twitter. It is decent one Only liked last 15 minutes performance of Rishab Shetty. It is same as Kartikeya, watched in theater not repeat watch on TV.

And

It is my views.

Started Watching Kantara on Netflix but After 30 minutes Of It Stopped It And Not Going To Watch It Again

I accidentally watched Raanjhanaa for the first time last night. I thought this was some holi themed movie. It was definitely not a holi themed based movie. I know I am about 11 years late. But I feel like this kind of movie is appreciated once you are fully matured. I wouldn't even watch a Dhanush and Sonam Kapoor movie in 2013. Movie was way ahead of it's time.

Coming to the movie. I was so confused reading the plot. As I watched the plot progress it felt a masterpiece. Yes, second half needed some trimming. But the first half deserved an award in itself. Great casting. Dhanush killed it. Sonam Kapoor needed some proper costume to make her look young at times. Otherwise she was fine in her role. Zeeshan and Swara perfectly fit in their role. Cinematography of Varanasi is stunning. Makes you wanna go visit there. This was before current beautification of the city. And the star of the movie is AR Rahman sir. Songs and the score will leave you breathless. The social messaging that came off this movie how one sided love leads to self destruction of everyone and everything around. I think the movie deserved an National Award.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock