Discussion General Discussion about Independent TV

Software update for old customers (Rdtv) still not done, it's still having Reliance logo and UI

Has anyone observed video stopping suddenly with a black screen with a message "Please wait initializing..." (Independent TV Logo will be visible). This has happened many times for me.
There was also HD Channels outage for few minutes today around 11:05 AM.

Not happened for me.
Maybe because I'm using RDTV STB not IDTV STB 🙂

Still suspense, how they will telecast up-to 500FTA channels and rest paid and HD channels. While they have not installed dish yet at all

IDTV is concentrating on adding news channels more than any other channels, don't know why.
Times Network channels not available yet.
English movies number 1 channel Movies Now not found (Times).
Less number of regional channels.
The max no of channels on IDTV is 300, so they will remove channels when they add new channels.
It was problem with RDTV, now the same continued.

I regret wasting money on this TV connection. They need to improve picture and sound quality of the existing channels first. Screwed up firmware. Picture settings doesn't work, channel locking doesn't work, volume levels are way off between channels, color saturation is very bad in many channels (red bleeds over other colors) grainy, blotchy pictures......
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock