• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Discussion General Discussion about Independent TV

Vicky

Dream Legend
Reaction score
DD Bangla

DD odia

Bro, i think ddfd channels not support in old rdtv stb, u can see dd odia & dd bangla lcn is missing in rdtv:unsure:

@yeo101 bro, can you kindly confirm if i purchased the independent tv stb, realignment need for ddfd channels or without realignment ddfd channels is working bro :unsure:

yeo101

Dream Shine
Reaction score
@yeo101 bro, can you kindly confirm if i purchased the independent tv stb, realignment need for ddfd channels or without realignment ddfd channels is working bro :unsure:
It may work but only 5 DD FD channels available on Independent tv
Dd bangla
DD ODIA
DD IMPHAL Lcn 1010
DD Utterakhand lcn 1022
Aastha tv Lcn 1025

Hassan Syed

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone else facing problem in recharging old Reliance Digital HD VC?

Bishnu15

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Independent TV not providing Republic. That's a bad thing .

Karthik2995

Registered
Reaction score
Those were supposed to work only till balance is there, after that people were supposed to upgrade to new stb by paying more money
Better to move out after the plan and balance is over.
And that's my opinion ,😊

GAURAVKUMAR

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Guys they are act according their name. They are not depend Any one as broadcasters and customers. That's why they choose the name independent tv :LOL: :p :p:cool:

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock